• This site represents the distilled positive experiences of Rodenhurst Road residents.
• On the tradesperson’s individual screen, a website is represented by a little house.
• In putting the tradesperson directory in this form, we are aiming for consistency in presentation, and so would appreciate that for any additions you provide as much as possible of: organisation/company, contact person name, landline and/or mobile phone number, email, website and, of course, the type of work they do + your name and door number.
• I will put some quotes from recommenders in the listings, but, especially where people have mentioned varying experiences, please do use WhatsApp or direct contact to find out more.
• There may be inaccuracies in the information here. Some will be down to me. Some will be down to others. Your mileage may vary.
Awnings and more
We’ve gone ahead with Aquarius – quite local company (Mitchum) & we’re due for the installation 1st/2nd week in September. I plan to post comments after it’s installed. So far the company has appeared efficient & Reiss the surveyor who visited in July was most thorough & impressive as is Abi the Receptionist. The parts come from Germany (Markilux).
So watch this space & anyone’s welcome to come to take a look when it’s operating. (A bit late for most of the sun but it’s also rain proofed).
Ours (Aquarius) will be installed next Wednesday! – TS Kane
Freephone 0800 953 0199